Félix Larher is a French practitioner working in the fields of photography, art and animation. He began his career whilst living in London from 1994 to 1997. He has worked for a number of French magazines and journals including French Vogue, Têtu, Le Monde, Wad, Jalouse, Perso, Tank and Spoon. He has also completed campaigns for brands including Eurostar and Dim.
- 'Barbie Killer', Galerie 213, Marion de Beaupré, Paris, 2002.
- 'Collection Gilles Dufour', Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac, Paris, 2001
- 'Circuit', Musée d'Art Moderne de Barcelone, 2001
- Boutique Colette, Paris, 2000
- Salon Casabo, Paris, 1999
- Interior decor for CITADIUM boutique, Paris