Gareth McConnell is a photographer who works in London. Born and educated in Northern Ireland, McConnell came to England to study further at West Surrey College of Art and Design, and the Royal College of Art, graduating from the latter in 1999. McConnell has worked for a variety of commercial clients including Universal Music, Island Records, Magic Hat, and Next Big Thing, and has worked on editorial commissions and contributions for Dazed & Confused, Sleaze Nation, i-D, Exit, Observer Life, Tank and Source.
John Kobal Portrait, Runner up 1999.
- Wherever You Go, Lighthouse, Poole 2002
- Anti-Social Behaviour Part One & Two, Gallery of Photography, Dublin 1998
- Anti-Social Behaviour Part One, The First Shoreditch Foto Biennial 1996
- John Kobal Foundation, National Portrait Gallery, London 1999
- Wherever You Go, Published by Lighthouse, 2002
- Big Active Gas Book, Published by Gas Book