Nigel Bennett lives in Rome and currently produces music under the pseudonym ‘Spuek’. Working as a mixed media artist, his credentials extend into the realms of film as well as photography. Known for his darkly cinematic films, he has attracted the attention of Maison Martin Margiela, for whom he produced a film in 2004. 2006 saw the first release from his new music label.
- 'Art Frankfurt' , Frankfurt, 2004
- 'Expo 2004', Barcelona, 2004
- 'Art Rep Co', Zurich, 2003
- 'Tunnel Vision', The Pea Gallery, London
- '90 Square Meters', Amsterdam
- Nigel Bennett features in a project.