Roddy Lumsden is a Scottish poet living in London who has published four full collections, most recently 'Mischief Night - New & Selected Poems'. In addition to his own work, Lumsden has edited several prize-winning poetry collections and is currently editing the Pilot series of chapbooks by poets under 30 for Tall Lighthouse. He is organiser and host of the reading series BroadCast in London, and former Vice Chairman of the Poetry Society. He also teaches at City University and Morley College, alongside freelance writing, editing and reviewing and work as a puzzle, quiz and popular reference writer.
- Yeah Yeah Yeah (Bloodaxe 1997)
- The Book of Love (Bloodaxe 2000)
- Roddy Lumsden is Dead (Wrecking Ball Press 2001)
- The Bubble Bride (chapbook - SAB / Akros 2003)
- Mischief Night: New & Selected Poems (Bloodaxe 2004)
- Super Try Again (chapbook - Donut Press 2007)