An exciting opportunity for a bright, hard-working individual to provide support in the role of E-commerce Assistant at SHOWstudio / MACHINE-A, Nick Knight's award-winning fashion website in collaboration with the most exciting London fashion boutique.
Working directly with the E-Commerce director, E-commerce manager and all members of the SHOWstudio / MACHINE-A teams, this role is pivotal in ensuring delivery against a busy upload schedule and high-quality editorial content for the site and social media channels.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following areas:
- Support E-commerce Manager to organize and produce E-commerce photoshoots, Including team organisation, model & studio booking, product coordination, hospitality etc.
- Populate product descriptions, details, taxon and images & set products live online.
- Execute Promotions and Sales.
- Maintain reduced sales log spreadsheet, with the information required for reporting purposes.
- Monitor orders that can be released to customers, and ensure smooth auto shipment bookings with DHL / FedEx / UPS / DPD / Royal Mail.
- Follow fraud prevention instructions from E-com Supervisor or Manager.
- Fraud check each online order and review suspicious orders with E-com Manager for guidance.
- Daily administration of the customer service email.
- Receive customer service phone calls.
- Order follow-ups - tracking and logging delivery progress against each order, and ensure all proofs of delivery are saved both digitally as well as hard copies.
- Manage return and exchange services - log expected returns, inform the store and liaise with customers to ensure smooth service.
Promotion and Marketing
- Supervise weekly newsletter creation.
- Manage shop Instagram account with daily updates.
- Daily update of shop homepage.
- Assist E-commerce manager with weekly updates of the online shop editorial section.
- Assist with producing new promotional content, packaging, concepts etc.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong writing skills for creating online content.
- Business acumen, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Be organised and proactive.
- Time management - an ability to work to deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Keen interest in the Fashion & Creative Arts industries.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media and E-commerce.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fashion focused Marketing or Management related degree is preferred as well as previous experience in the Luxury market.
Send your CV and covering letter (no longer than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Firstname Surname, E-commerce Assistant Application’ within the subject field of your email.
Salary: Entry level and depending on experience
Applications close on 13th October 2018.