Assisting E-Commerce Manager Mariana Kazarnovsky, and E-Commerce Assistant Aileen Pham, this internship is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing area of the business, and pick up the skills to start your career in the fashion industry.
This role requires strong organisational, communication and business skills, with emphasis on writing, time management, confidence with numbers and a strong visual eye. The role would suit an individual studying Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Branding & Promotion, and is looking to develop a career in E-Commerce, Marketing & PR, Production or Branding and Editorial roles.
The successful applicants will assist all areas within the e-commerce department, gaining work experience in:
- Assisting production on E-Commerce shoots.
- Monitoring and processing orders and inventory management.
- Assisting in timely upload of product to the online store.
- Assisting in implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Research, writing and assisting with planning.
- Assisting with administrative duties & ‘Running’ tasks
- Assisting with sourcing promotional content for social media, blogs, newsletters, press releases etc., to promote online and in-store product.
- Conducting research into trends, marketing strategies and competitors.
The successful candidate will have the following Skills and Expertise:
- Strong writing skills for creating online content.
- Business acumen, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Be organised and proactive.
- Time management - ability to work to deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Keen interest in the Fashion & Creative Arts industries.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media and Ecommerce.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Creative Suit.
- An Arts of Fashion focused Marketing or Management related degree is preferred as well as previous experience in the Luxury market.
Ideally, interns work full time for a period of 6 – 12 weeks, although part time positions will be considered. SHOWstudio can cover lunch and travel costs (within central London).
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of written work, with details of your availability to Mariana Kazarnovsky and Aileen Pham at email@example.com
NB: Those seeking specific photography or styling experience should not apply for this post.