An exciting opportunity for a bright, motivated individual to provide high-quality administrative and organisational support at SHOWstudio, Nick Knight's award-winning fashion website.
Working closely with the Production Manager, the position provides essential support to a high performing team, to ensure the smooth running of a busy studio and online publisher. Delivering against the daily publishing schedule and across a wide scope of projects, the position calls for a meticulous individual, with excellent organisational skills. Working with all members within the team, as well as high-profile contributors and press means strong communication skills are a must, as is the ability to cope well under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines. The position calls for an individual who is highly self-motivated and adaptable, with a 'can-do' attitude, ideally a graduate or junior level worker who is passionate about the creative industries and looking to develop a career within production.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- management of the studio including facilities and supplies
- production and project management of film series, live broadcasts and various projects linked to SHOWstudio with the Production Manager
- management and delivery of the online publishing schedule
- management of fashion week schedules and ticket requests
- finances including petty cash
- contributor liaison and management
- acting as a vital communication channels within the busy team
A successful candidate will have:
- strong organisational skills
- good attention to detail
- the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple projects and timelines
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- have a common sense approach to problem solving and be solution-oriented
- can-do attitude with a focus on high quality delivery
Ideal experience and skills include:
- knowledge of the fashion or creative industries
- experience working with creatives and high profiles
- experience with online publishing/ web experience
- office or studio management
Send your CV and covering letter (no longer than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Firstname Surname, Production Coordinator Application’ within the subject field of your email.
Salary: Entry level
Availability: Position is available immediately. Early applications are encouraged.