Intern would be assisting in elements of key roles both with day to day infrastructure, live streaming, IT and on going technical production of projects ranging from audio and cameras to CMS and Digital Platforms.
- Must be competent and technically minded
- Be computer literate in both Mac and PC
- Have good working knowledge of photoshop and video editing software
- Be able to research effectively, working hard to find answers to often difficult and complex problems
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team in an effective manner
- Excellent communicator
- Calm in a stressful situation
Useful if have working knowledge in:
- Google Apps
- Android and IOS
- Ubuntu OS
- Helping manage YouTube, checking for errors, building playlists
- Assisting staff with minor technical issues, e.g printer/server connectivity
- Assisting with live streams, computing, audio and visual production
- HardDrive and Data Management
- Resolving issues on the site via CMS
- Preparing video content for projects
- Resolving video playback issues on previous projects
- Assist in the implementation of infrastructure
- Roles will not be limited to this, however these are core to the position
What you will gain:
A thorough insight and understanding into the fundamental workings and infrastructure of a creative studio. You will learn new skills and be properly trained about every aspect of the technical production of SHOWstudio.
Please send your CV, a short covering letter (no longer than two paragraphs) and details of your availability to email@example.com. Please include 'Firstname Surname, Technical internship' within the subject line of your email.