Please read the rules contained in this Agreement carefully. Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the Website. The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below or in bulletins posted at various points in the Website, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to Service Provider's other remedies. You may also be be liable for legal action.
- The Website is not intended for users under the age of 13, and Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Website for which registration is required, such as our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SHOWstudio users or SHOWstudio members of staff.
- You may not use the SHOWstudio.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”)that you submit, post, and display on the SHOWstudio.com service.
- SHOWstudio is intended for personal use and is not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of SHOWstudio are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack SHOWstudio.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SHOWstudio.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any SHOWstudio members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of SHOWstudio, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You agree to refrain from ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website.
While SHOWstudio.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that SHOWstudio cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SHOWstudio.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SHOWstudio.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your account will also be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
Copyright (What’s Yours is Yours)
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
SHOWstudio respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SHOWstudio may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide SHOWstudio's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
SHOWstudio's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at the address below.
20 Bedford Square
Tel: +44 (0)20 7235 7680
Editing and Deletions
SHOWstudio Productions LTD reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the Website or its bulletin boards, in its sole discretion, without notice.