An exciting opportunity for a bright, hard-working individual to head the e-commerce for SHOWstudio / MACHINE-A, Nick Knight's award-winning fashion website in collaboration with the most exciting London fashion boutique.
Working with both of the SHOWstudio / MACHINE-A teams, this role is pivotal in ensuring the continuous growth of the e-commerce business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following areas:
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Act to improve and analyze acquisition, retention and customer experience efforts through on-site & channel optimization.
- Planning, production and management of photoshoot days.
- Manage and assist with product launches, including management of digital assets, product setup, and merchandising strategy.
- Manage and upload all site content.
- Routinely audit site content to ensure accuracy and high standard across product pages, collections, and landing experiences.
- Work closely with MACHINE-A's in store and buying teams, on customer profiling, strategy, buying planning and intelligence sharing.
- Collaborate with SHOWstudio on promotion, production of creative content and special projects.
- Digital marketing planning, optimization and execution, including Email marketing, SEO/SEM, social media marketing.
- Manage presence on third-party marketplaces.
- Research best practices across the digital landscape from competitors and emerging brands.
- Manage website development to improve UX / UI and introduce new features, and perform quality assurance for any new site features or functionality.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting on online sales, marketing performance, and KPIs.
- Work with an accountant to ensure all financial paperwork is in order.
- Help build an organized (and creative!) office environment.
- Roll up your sleeves and help fill in gaps when needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- High attention to detail
- Strong visual aesthetic
- Excellent understanding of e-commerce, web design and web analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Paid Social & Affiliate marketing channels
- Proven experience in development of a strategy, operational action plan and an e-commerce budget.
- Strong analytical skills
We are looking to fill this position from June 2019.
Please send your CV, a short covering letter (no longer than two paragraphs) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘First-name Surname, e-commerce manager’ within the subject line of your email.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.