Assisting E-Commerce Manager Mariana Kazarnovsky, and Gallery Assistant Bex Cassie, this internship is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing area of the business, and pick up the skills to start your career in the fashion industry.
This role requires strong organisational and communication skills, with emphasis on writing and commercial editorial. The role would suit an individual studying History, Cultural Studies, Journalism or Promotion, and is looking to develop a career in Marketing, PR, Production or Editorial roles.
The successful applicants will assist all areas within the gallery and e-commerce department, gaining work experience in:
- High quality written content creation for social media, blogs, newsletters, press releases etc., to promote online and in-store product.
- Front of house customer and visitor communication skills.
- Research visual references for content creation, and emerging talent.
- Conducting research into trends, marketing strategies and competitors.
- Assisting production on E-Commerce shoots.
- Monitoring and processing orders and inventory management.
- Assisting in implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Research, writing and assisting with planning.
- Setting up exhibitions.
- Assisting with administrative duties & ‘Running’ tasks
The successful candidate will have the following Skills and Expertise:
- Strong writing skills for creating online content.
- Business acumen, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Be organised and proactive.
- Time management - ability to work to deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Keen interest in the Fashion & Creative Arts industries.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media and Ecommerce.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Creative Suit.
- An Arts of Fashion focused Marketing or Management related degree is preferred as well as previous experience in the Luxury market.
Ideally, interns work full time for a period of 6 – 12 weeks, although part time positions will be considered. SHOWstudio can cover lunch and travel costs (within central London).
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of written work, with details of your availability to Mariana Kazarnovsky and Bex Cassie at email@example.com
NB: Those seeking specific photography or styling experience should not apply for this post.