Epilogue Imaging, a London and LA based photographic post-production house are looking for an experienced photographic retoucher to join their team. The full time position is in our London based studio in Mayfair and will involve assisting on the post-production of editorial and advertising work as well as project and studio management.
A successful candidate will have at least two years experience working on high-end fashion and beauty imagery. Although, if lack of experience is a concern the applicant will be able to show proof of an in depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and show a very keen interest in learning the art of digital post-production for fashion and beauty imagery.
The ideal candidate must:
- have a very good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One software (a keen interest / knowledge of 3d animation applications will also be a benefit)
- be extremely organised with good interpersonal skills.
- be able to work alone as well as part of a small team.
- have good time management skills.
- be self motivated.
- be able to work in central London on a full time basis.
- be looking for a long term career in post-production.
Salary will be dependent on experience. Please send you're CV along with a covering a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is a role within Epilogue Imaging not SHOWstudio.