Alistair O’Neill is Senior Research Fellow at Central Saint Martins and runs the Fashion History & Theory pathway of BA Fashion. In 2004 he established the MA Fashion Curation course at the London College of Fashion and edited a Fashion Curation special issue of Fashion Theory (June 2008). He has contributed to a range of media including The Guardian, The Independent and BBC Radio 4, is the consultant for the forthcoming BBC2 series British Style Genius, and advises on intellectual property infringement in the area of fashion design. O’Neill is the author of 'London: After a Fashion' and the curator of Fashion Lives. His next book considers the relationship between photography and fashion.
- A Young Woman, N.Y.C., Photography & Visual Culture, Berg, July 2008
- Editor, Fashion Curation Special Issue, Fashion Theory, Berg, June 2008
- London- After a Fashion, Reaktion Books, 2007
- Cuttings & Pastings, in Fashion & Modernity, Berg, 2005
- Cuttings & Pastings, Fashion & Modernity, Berg, 2005