As part of the busy and talented existing team, The Office Manager role at SHOWstudio works closely with the different departments, to run the office. This person will oversee the day-to-day management of the office, facilities and staff to ensure there is a strong support network for the faced paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities include; Scheduling, HR support, Intern Management, Office Facilities, Recruitment and Finances.
The Office Manager will frequently partner with the Production Co-ordinator to track creative development and production, as well as help maintain all workflow, approval processes, schedules and budget management.
- Office Management – Office Supplies, External Contractors, Staff Rotation and Schedules, Office Communications
- HR Support – Recruitment, Contracts, Offers, Gifts and Social Events.
- Finance and Expense reporting
- Intern Management – Recruitment, Induction and Management
- Liaising with Production Coordinator on all logistics and travel in line with productions.
- Oversee internal staffing during collections to ensure all roles are covered.
- Working with Exec Producer, Finance and Directors on expenses, accounts, external supplier engagement.
- Working with Production Coordinator to assist with ‘Collections’. Aiding with Invites, Live Stream Productions, Travel & Accommodation for internal teams.
Work is often done by small teams under tight deadlines, so strong communications skills are needed, as is calmness under pressure, resourcefulness, ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to cope with rapid change.
The ideal candidate takes ownership of the work, sees things through, and is dedicated to SHOWstudio’s high standards. Please note this is not a production role, but would suit a candidate with an interest in Project Management as a career.
- Knowledge of photography production, workflows and budgeting is beneficial
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Solve problems creatively and compromise without impacting the work
- A self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communications skills
- Keen interest in finances, strong negotiation skills and ability to cost control.
- Demonstrable project and budget management skills,
- solid understanding of the creative development process.
Send your CV and covering letter (no longer than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Firstname Surname, Office Manager Application’ within the subject field of your email.