Assisting our Associate Gallery Director Niamh White, and Ecommerce Manager Mariana Kazarnovsky, this internship is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing area of the business.
This role requires strong organisational, communication and administration skills. The successful applicants will assist all areas within the gallery and e-commerce department, gaining work experience in:
• Monitoring and processing orders and inventory management.
• Assisting in implementing online marketing campaigns.
• Research, writing and assisting with planning.
• Customer and visitor communication in person and over the phone.
• Setting up exhibitions.
• Assisting with administrative duties & ‘Running’ tasks
The successful candidate will have the following Skills and Expertise:
• Business acumen, creativity and enthusiasm.
• Be organised and proactive.
• Time management - ability to work to deadlines.
• High attention to detail
• Keen interest in the Fashion & Creative Arts industries.
• Extensive knowledge of Social Media and Ecommerce.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Creative Suit.
An Arts of Fashion focused Marketing or Management related degree is preferred as well as previous experience in the Luxury market.
Ideally, interns work full time for a period of 6 – 12 weeks, although part time positions will be considered. SHOWstudio can cover lunch and travel costs (within central London).
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of written work, with details of your availability to Niamh White and Mariana Kazarnovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org